Coaching High School Soccer: A Guide To Self Control
In coaching high school soccer it’s a proven fact that self-control is a choice and players have to choose it just like they do for confidence. Self-control strategies in soccer coaching depend upon the relationship between emotions and thoughts. We all know that our state of mind influences our emotions, which in turn strengthens our performance.
I’ll share with you a 12 step strategy to help players learn the ability and discipline of self-control. But make sure that your player’s only take these steps when they are sure of its value to them.
The players should be ready to accept full responsibility for their acts as well. These are the 12 steps for your information.
1. Awareness: When coaching youth soccer, help players identify their weak points. Help your players evaluate the reasons how, where and when they lost control on the ground in their past.
2. Understanding: Allow the players to make out the reason that affected their thinking in such a way that they lost their emotional stability.
3. Differences: Allow them to go back in time and recall situations where they did not lose control and where they did. And then they should determine the difference in their emotions, attitudes, and behavior.
4. Problem: In coaching high school soccer, try to find out the exact problem. For example: The player may be feeling guilty that he let the entire team down due to his actions.
5. Belief: Help the players raise their own expectations including self-control as one of the character. Support them so they can change.
6. Reinforcement: Behavior change is accelerated by reinforcement. To make the improved skills of players as their permanent skills, you, being a coach, must reward them.
7. Goals: Set a series of small goals for players that will lead them along the road to change. You need to make the players understand the link between actions, thoughts, and feelings.
8. Techniques: To maintain the confidence level, employ a set of behavioral practices. For example: When a particular situation comes up, this is the path that the players must go by.
9. Plan: In football coaching, teach a planned and systematic way of chasing the goals to players.
10. Progress: Tell them to be patient. Let the players understand that the ups and downs are integral parts of path to improvement.
11. Setbacks: Let the players understand that setbacks are there to stay. Therefore, try to learn something new from every setback.
12. Remembrance: Last but by no means the least, make the players understand that they are trying to change for a reason. The players must always know that why and what are they doing. What will their future be like, if they don’t change.
For a soccer player to achieve a perfect performance state, the player must be trained for relaxed swiftness. It means possessing energy without tension.
You must not make any mistake about it. You must include relaxation techniques in coaching high school soccer and train the players on how to control the thought process so that they can keep themselves stress-free.
You must subscribe to our youth soccer coaching community to get access to plenty of articles, newsletters, and videos to know new and improved soccer skillsyou’re your players.
. It is the number of corners that can bet on how much it will pay us. If there are many different methods of predicting the ball sbobet but if there is only an automated system that answers you , I recommend changing the website immediately because it may. It wouldn’t be a very trustworthy website without staff members to answer your questions and look after you all the time. W88.com generously visit our web site